Dir, Marketing (Soma) - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 1 Jul 2023
This position is responsible for leading and managing the strategic development and implementation of all customer centric marketing and communication strategies to support customer and business growth. This position develops and drives innovative multimedia campaigns and initiatives by leveraging customer data and brand storytelling to effectively acquire, retain and grow target customer segments.
- Translates business, brand and customer needs into marketing strategies that drive business objectives
- Creates, optimizes and evolves strategies to attract new and retain and grow existing customers
- Consistently makes decisions through the lens of the customer
- Serves as the customer filter for all marketing communications so that the brand message and focus is properly represented
- Builds collaborative working relationships with cross functional teamsto facilitate the marketing strategies.
- Partners with the merchandising functions to develop marketing initiatives that assist in achieving business plan:
- Provides input on annual and seasonal merchandise strategies, aligning product & customer strategies
- Partners with marketing & merchant disciplines on key sales and brand priorities to ensure cross departmental coordination to develop, implement and monitor new campaigns
- Partners with CRM & Retention Marketing Teams to develop customer-level plans to activate existing customers through email, SMS and direct mail channels.
- Partners with Digital Marketing Teams to deliver on customer and sales goals for the brand through leveraging search & shopping channels, paid social, affiliates, revenue-oriented influencers and SEO.
- Manages Influencer Marketing, focused on brand ambassadors and impression-oriented, top-of-funnel influencers.
- Manages ongoing and evolving Social Media strategy, including collaboration with internal teams to create editorial content calendars and maintain brand pages on consumer social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and TikTok.
- Partners with Loyalty & Customer Insight Teams to drive brand-specific loyalty initiatives and tactics, as well as isolating opportunities for further customer insight to inform brand strategies.
- Drives Brand Storytelling against key brand editorial pillars in partnership with Fashion Director and Creative & Copy Teams.
- Manages the intersection of our Product & Marketing Lifecycle planning process to ensure that teams are inspired by product to create compelling customer stories that reinforce our brand position.
- Works closely with the brand financial partners to ensure spend is within monthly and annual budget.
- Ensures top and bottom-line growth of acquisition and retention programs to achieve sales, ROI and total contribution goals.
- Supports new marketing campaigns and programs that reinforce our value proposition across the customer lifecycle to reduce customer churn, increase loyalty and improve the customer experience.
- Collaborates with marketing leadership and cross-function teams, develop annual, seasonal and monthly marketing plans to continually optimize our efforts.
- Owns and manages planning of annual and seasonal marketing calendar, including re-allocating tactics and strategies based on shifts in business or customer needs.
- Directs the marketing planning process
- Incorporates business needs, larger brand goals, leverages customer data, manages marketing effectiveness and manages budget parameters, translating them into annual and seasonal briefs for creative and marketing
- Reviews and provides input on all creative elements to ensure clear customer messaging, and on target to brief
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicating expectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field required
- 8+ years prior marketing/merchandising experience with a specialty retailer
- High degree of understanding of both the creative and production processes to ensure creative intent
- Ability to think strategically and contribute to the development of strategy
- Detail oriented and flexible; able to juggle more than one project at a time
- Proven track record on building cooperative, productive relationships with internal business partners, Executive Leadership Team and external vendors
- A deep understanding of the customer mindset and needs to lead seamless integrated marketing programs to drive new customer acquisition and existing customer engagement on all platforms
- Excellent managerial, organization and leadership skills
- Occasional travel for store visits or customer focus groups
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
In 2004, a design team of women set out to create something they saw missing from the marketplace: a line that gives women what they really want. Bras as comfortable as they are beautiful. Panties that stay where they should. Pajamas soft enough to bring us the sleep we so deserve. They began innovating, and they started Soma Intimates under Chico’s FAS, Inc. In spring of 2019, we launched our online intimates apparel brand, TellTale. The brand focuses on self-care and love and respect of oneself. With a commitment to reliability, comfort and fashion, TellTale provides women with the opportunity to tell their own stories. Our corporate headquarters is located in beautiful Fort Myers, Florida and we offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert