Façonnable Merchandising Coordinator
- Nice (Ville), Alpes-Maritimes (FR)
- Closing date
- 27 May 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group that integrates the brands Pepe Jeans, Hackett, and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
Façonnable has an exciting international expansion planned for the following years ahead, and we have created a new role of Merchandising Coordinator to make Façonnable thrive!
You will be based in Nice, in close coordination with the product team and regional sales teams, while working to achieve the goals and strategic needs of the global merchandising team in Spain.
Be part of the global growth of Façonnable: accept the challenge and join the team!
What will the role entail?
- Responsible for aligning the global merchandising vision and Façonnable’s specific needs to achieve or exceed annual financial goals addressing both, the global group’s vision and the regional needs.
- Provide an in-depth analysis of key performance indicators and propose action plans accordingly, related to sales, stock, margin, and markdown among others.
- Analyse past sales figures and trends to anticipate future product needsCollaborate with key stakeholders: influencing and driving to consensus on all short and long-term merchandising strategies and objectives for the Façonnable brand.
- Establish the product vision and range map, acting as an advisor for the design and supply teams to meet corporate goals.
- Partner with regional sales teams in the development of collections during the season.
Experience and studies
- 3 years of experience in a highly analytical role.
- Background involving the Fashion Retail Industry, with a strong retail culture and a passion for figures and product is highly recommended.
- Fashion Studies desirable.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on professional goals.
- Strong decision-making and interpersonal skills.
- Pronounced synthetic, analytic & data mind-set.
- Expertise in the Office pack and especially of Excel that you will use on a daily basis.
- English level C1
- French and Spanish are a plus
What do we offer in exchange?
- Participation on the annual incentive bonus
- Start and finish flexible working hours and some remote work days.
- Great international working environment.
- Discount on the brands of the Group.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert