Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group that integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett, and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
As a part of our Consumer Engagement team, the Pepe Jeans Global Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing the seasonal brand calendar across retail and wholesale channels, implementing the Go-To-Market strategy in retail stores, planning and executing clienteling activations to drive traffic and retention, and coordinating communications related to retail activations. This role will require close collaboration with internal stakeholders such as Retail Strategy, Visual Merchandising, Digital Marketing, Content Strategy, and Area Managers to optimize the consumer journey and increase brand experience, retention, and sales performance. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of marketing experience in retail brands, fashion, beauty, luxury or communication agencies, with excellent time management, organization, and planning skills.
What will the role entail?
- Plan and execute clienteling activations to drive traffic and retention in stores, including events, special experiences, and gifting campaigns.
- Oversee the denim Custom Studio program planning and execution.
- Coordinate communications related to retail activations, promotion, and services through social and paid media, CRM, and other channels to acquire and engage consumers and ultimately boost sell-out.
- Help develop seasonal Out-of-Home media plans.
- Work closely with retail and wholesale stakeholders to optimize the consumer journey and increase brand experience, retention, and sales performance.
- Act as the key liaison for all wholesale Co-op marketing negotiations, ensuring a digital-first strategy that maximizes both paid and organic opportunities in real-time.
- Negotiate marketing plans with Brick & Click Wholesale Key Accounts, execute these plans activating social media, ecommerce visibility & performance, CRM, events, and other offline tools within our main department store partners.
- Conduct market research and benchmarking to identify industry trends and best practices.
- Develop and execute third-party partnership opportunities to increase brand awareness and consumer acquisition at fairs, shows, festivals, corporations, and associations.
- Education Level Bachelor’s Degree.
- Years of experience 3-5 years.
- Fluency in English mandatory, German language skills a strong plus.
- Technical req.: Microsoft Suite (PPT, Excel), Google Docs/Slides/Sheets.
- Experience in retail, fashion, or beauty space. Passion for fashion, marketing, innovation, and storytelling.
- Commercially minded with excellent time management, organization, and planning skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to meet multiple project deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter who works well independently and collaboratively.
- Friendly, outgoing personality with a natural ability for building and maintaining relationship.