Visual Merchandising Operations Specialist
- Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid (ES)
- Closing date
- 27 May 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group that integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett, and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
Be the CBE Operational leader for all brands in our gropup, taking care of bringing into life, the Creative in stores for Retail Full Price Retail Outlet, and help develop operative excellence for Wholesale and International partners across our organization.
The main goal, itʼs to develop Operational Excellence in the following areas: Vendorʼs network, Qualrty Control, Budeget Allocation, Prototypes curation, Logistics, Production, Shipment, Installation & De-riggings.
What will the role entail?
- Develop Processes and Ops guidelines for Façonnable, Hackett & Pepe Jeans including and not exclusive to Windows, In store & Events.
- Focus to elevate FullPrice and Wholesale while keeping consistency on Outlets and share best practices.
- Work closely with new Pillars heads to bring Production and Processes in place in the smartest way in both cost and creativity POV.
- Receive Briefs from CBE Debvelopments teams that can feed into the windows needs and be part of the developments for Retail and WH.
- Check implementations across regions, and facilitate feedback.
- Collaborate with Creative MKT and Store Design & Development to create sinergies and produce Creative elements for the brands.
- Implement Global vision in Showrooms and Events.
- Work closely with MKT to bring the experiences in events for the brand into the highest level and execution.
- Work with Commercial teams to understand and analyse tbudgets, implementations and ytimings to make the execution flawless, elevated & on time.
- Develop Props, POS communication holders, In store journey moments and any additionla elemnt to enhance the environments that any consumer needs.
- Work hand on hand with Soucring & Buying teams to create an easy and effective work process to benefit the brands.
- Education Level. University Degree or MBA. Finance, Management, Fashion, Marketing, VM, Creative.
- Years of Experience. 3-5 years
- Languages. English & Spanish mandatory. French Nice to have.
- Tech. Microsoft Suite. Nice to have: Adobe creative Suite.
- Extremely organised and planned talent, with understanding of multitasking and high pressure to keep financials and budget control at all times.
- Able to understand a creative concept, bringing into life prototypes and materials while focusing on efficiencies with processes, operations excellence and cost management.
- Being able to handle projects from A to Z, with minimum time investment from the respective manager.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert