Performance Marketing Specialist
Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the team
At GANT we are growing our internal Online Marketing team. With a global footprint that includes 70+ markets, 600 brand stores and over 4000 resellers, the iconic GANT lifestyle brand has become synonymous with a timeless quality and style rooted in American east coast culture. Building on this legacy and our values of curiosity and courage, we are striving to reinvent the way we work and expand rapidly online, developing a seamless consumer journey that showcases our brand identity and premium product offering, wherever our customers choose to be.
As part of this journey, we are investing in best-in-class marketing technology, media and talent. Working within this international team, that combines experience from the world’s most well-known and successful brands, you will learn from digital marketing experts and in turn, educate and evangelize the opportunity within Search and Google’s other marketing platforms. You will work cross functionally with other teams such as CRM, Dotcom, Brand and Retail, while collaborating with other media specialists, managing the Paid Social & SEO channels to realize our omni-channel marketing strategy.
As part of GANT Global Online Marketing, you will work within a multi-cultural team, that empowers you to be independent, learn and test new approaches and strategies. Working at GANT means flexible working hours, modern inspirational offices, and an everyday passion for fashion, with our customer at its center. Being a valued member of a supportive team, where success is rewarded with a competitive package of benefits and opportunity to grow and advance in your career.
We foresee the successful candidate as coming from agency or client side. Having several years of operational experience of media buying within Google properties, including, Search, Shopping, DV360 & YouTube. Who has proven success delivering, tactical campaigns and always on activity across the conversion funnel, leveraging both channel specific and 3rd party tools to track & optimize performance. Someone with passion for marketing, and the technology that enables it. A person who understands the importance of data, and how to translate insight into action.
- Together with the internal acquisition team, develop and deliver, omni-channel digital marketing strategies & activation plans.
- Ensure activities support KPI’s, including new customer acquisition (NCA), revenue, ROAS/CoS, CAC, traffic, brand awareness through reach.
- Set goals, monitor budgets and report to stakeholders at HQ and within regional clusters on budget allocation, strategy and performance.
- Setup and manage data visualization within channels.
- Manage a supporting external agency for search marketing, which will deliver operational support in daily campaign setup and optimization.
- Manage a supporting Affiliate management partner, which will deliver operational support with the channel. Set commission levels, approve new publishers and monthly commissions.
- Identify and develop marketing technology that improves execution in the performance marketing channels, including feed management, audience syndication, MTA, tracking & visualization.
- Maintain High involvement in conceptualization of creatives and content for the performance marketing channels.
- Use data & customer insights to identify new growth strategies, that can be tested, optimized and scaled.
- Have 2 - 3 years’ experience of operational performance marketing i.e., daily campaign management, setup, optimization, budget allocation, bid management.
- Proven experience and success running PPC campaigns within Google (Bing & Yahoo).
- Have solid experience across Google’s martech ecosystem i.e., Googles Ads Manager/MCC, DV360, GTM, GA etc.
- Solid experience working within web analytics tools.
- Familiarity with affiliate management platforms i.e., Impact Radius.
- An analytical thinker who thrives by using a test-and-learn approach.
- Have an interest in and keep updated within the latest trends in Digital Marketing customer acquisition channels.
- You think it’s fun to ideate creatives and test content.
- You enjoy freedom and responsibility and have a willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and create new processes where needed.
- Have a BSc/BA in a technical, business or marketing related field.
- Fluent in English in both speech and writing.
Extra qualities and skills that will be a plus for the role, but not necessary include familiarity with Google Analytics, feed management, Tagging (GTM), or DDA.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter in English by 2023/05/18. Our team reviews applications on a rolling basis, so seize the opportunity to join us by submitting your application today! Please note that the position may be filled before the set end date.
GANT is one of the inspiring brands driven by passionate people of the MF Brands Group, alongside with Lacoste, Aigle, The Kooples and Tecnifibre. Please visit the group website for more information.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert