This role is key to contextualizing internally the execution of events pertaining to Tiffany& Co, Americas.
Working closely with key stakeholders at Global HQ, The Director, Events will be a key partner with the Americas, VP & Communications function. This position is key to ensuring success in delivery of events as part of the 360 PR approach for retail and press event concepts & ensuring Tiffany & Co remain world class when it comes to events and brand experiences.
The Director, Events must be able to think strategically while also being hands-on in overseeing the day-to-day execution of the agreed upon strategy with a focus on clients, people, and brand desirability. They will be open and approachable and will work with both the central team and the local teams in a transparent, united and mutually supportive manner. They must model and champion our core belief; People Make the Difference and our values; Be Creative & Innovative, Deliver Excellence and Cultivate an Entrepreneurial Spirit." Key Accountabilities
- Design and partner with PR colleagues on events such as product launches including high jewelry, boutique opening concepts and VIP client experience programs
- Partner on the conceptualizing of strategic events linked to retail objectives to support Tiffany's Americas business goals
- Work cross functionally to conceptualize the most innovative and best in class events that can be tailored for press, consumer and internal
- Work cross functionally to develop and plan best practice strategies and ensure project taskforces are clear on deliverables, timelines and roles and responsibilities
- Develop and manage the overall event processes and proactively develop various components (including event concept, décor, entertainment, social activations, etc.) involving key stake holders
- Act as central point of contact for Market PR teams on event concept and delivery and communication of the constituents of the Brief
- Source and manage production companies, agencies and vendors to ensure they are meeting the specific design direction and guidelines that are in line with Tiffany's strategy, brand, image & budget
- Foster and maintain relationships within the events industry and appropriate event vendors
- 10+ years of experience in event design and execution
- Understanding, appreciation, and articulation of the brand
- Proven relationships with event design and production contacts in the luxury or fashion industry
- Have a finger on the pulse of trends, influencers, art, music, food and fashion
- Experience and cultural understanding of global markets and event practices oversees in the luxury market
- Ability to manage multiple projects on an ongoing basis
- Familiarity with conceiving and executing large scale events that can be scaled to fit in a retail environment for consumer-facing events
- Comfort with managing budgets
- Must be detail oriented, team player, self-starter and able to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel involved
The hiring range for this position ranges from $131,400 - $185,600. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.