- New York City, New York (US)
- $70,000 - 75,000 base with up to 10% salary bonus
- Closing date
- 28 May 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Sky I.T. Group is the home of SKYPAD, a leading B2B SaaS platform, supporting the collaboration of the world’s most recognizable brands with the top retailers across the globe. Leveraging automation and self-serve reporting, SKYPAD provides insights into product and location level trends that drive planning, forecasting, and supply chain decisions, refining the consumer shopping experience. Today, SKYPAD services over 3,000 users, from 2,000+ brands across several industry verticals and geographic regions. Our client brand portfolio of industry leaders includes Gucci, Prada, Rag & Bone, Lucky Brand, Burberry, and L’Oréal. The SKYPAD retailer partner network includes Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, and Saks Fifth Avenue.
SKYPAD is looking for a dynamic, go-getter who is passionate and diligent in providing world-class service and follow up to our mid-tier accounts. Our marque clients need someone who is dedicated, full of enthusiasm and genuinely enjoys working with people in a team-centric environment. This individual will be responsible for providing strategic recommendations and presenting the value proposition on the SKYPAD SaaS platform to a host of ready to wear, accessories, home, cosmetics/beauty brands, while expanding revenue and identifying up-sell opportunities along with maintaining account health for existing clients.
Strong preference for candidates in NYC metro area. Candidates must have fashion wholesale sale knowledge with strong consideration for those with both tech and Fashion, Apparel, or Footwear experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain customer satisfaction throughout the account management process. This includes account audit, maintenance, and health, applying exceptional written and verbal skills, keen ability to “problem-solve” and decipher user inquiries. Become an expert on our SKYPAD platform solution, and how it can deliver value for our wholesale brands. Frequently and proactively check in and meet with clients to present the value provided by SKYPAD enhancements and how it aligns with the end-user business goals and objectives. Attend and actively participate in routine luxury fashion account client meetings, both on- and off-site. Manage and upsell to a portfolio of SKYPAD mid-tier existing subscribers; responsible for generating monthly subscription revenues with up-selling activities. Operate as the main point of contact for your brands and be accountable to make sure to address concerns and work within the different SKYPAD groups to resolve them. Accurately capture customer feedback on the software and translate that into product requirements. Work closely with the Customer Success post sale to onboard new clients on SKYPAD. Keep clear notes and information in our internal CRM platform. Provide feedback to the various internal teams to help drive new solutions, create more effective marketing tools, and improve current processes. Work closely with other SKYPAD team members in sales, marketing, customer success etc.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR POSITION:
· Four-year Degree, preferably in Business.
· 4+ years of relevant wholesale experience (Sales, Operations, Planning, Merchandising, Buying, etc.).
· 1+ year of experience in B2B SaaS/Software Sales, e-commerce, technology solutions preferred.
· Experience using SKYPAD for either Enterprise or Singles at past company preferred.
· Proven success in managing internal and external relationships with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proven ability to comprehend basic retail math and utilize intermediate-to-advanced excel skills across daily activities.
· Display a high level of energy and sense of urgency to drive both exceptional client satisfaction and internal efficiencies.
· Ability to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success.
We're creative, innovative, and experienced in helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to SKYPAD’s growth and success. Our professional team is very welcoming and eager to support our new members. Come join us so we can build together!
SKYPAD offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert