PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, ARROW, Warner ' s, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people, and our collective desire to create an inclusive workplace environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Our culture is grounded in our company's values and we are cultivating an environment of inclusion, belonging and equity for all to build a better workplace, drive innovation in the marketplace and create positive impacts in our communities. We strive to be an employer of choice to drive fashion forward - for good .
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets which include 13 countries with more than 2600 employees is located in Düsseldorf and home to around 500 employees.
We`re searching for talented individuals with performance driven mindset and solid sales experience that are able to energize international sales teams to maximize the growth potential in the EEC region. As a brand ambassador, you will be the voice for our market in Poland and the strategic visionary for Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein. A day in the life of A SENIOR SALES MANAGER WHOLESALE Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein - Poland (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- You will lead the distribution and develop the expansion of the brands Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein & Nike Underwear for the channels Wholesale, Franchise and E-Commerce.
- You will elaborate strategies and navigate international partners always striving for quality driven growth in the markets
- Following the Omnichannel approach, you will ensure a sustainable distribution and meet the highest standards of our brands at all customer touchpoints
- You will challenge four selling seasons a year and fulfill seasonal as well as final net-sales budgets and maximize potentials
- You will build and nurture strong relationships with our key partners in the markets
- You will identify and monitor Omnichannel and consumer centric market needs as well as the dynamic in the competitive market landscapes
- You will build strong partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, e.g., relevant partners and customers, cross-departmental coordination with Customer Service, Legal, Accounting, Marketing & Visual Merchandising
- You will lead the responsible sales team
What you can expect from us:
- A university degree, post-secondary education or post graduate diploma in business economics
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant Sales- and/or Key Account Manager experience in textile, e-commerce or related fields
- A deep knowledge and insight into the market and competitors in the fashion industry
- A divisional related product knowledge
- Strong sales and negotiation skills and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes and systems
- The ability to communicate effectively on all levels, influence, stakeholder management and drive interdepartmental collaboration
- Proven work experience as a team leader
- Organizational and time-management skills
- The possibility to work from our beautiful office which is in the famous Powisle area in the heart of Warsaw.
- A hybrid smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH university
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, private medical care, multisport card and other well-being initiatives
- During covid-19 crisis the health and safety remains a top priority for PVH. We have issued guidelines and implemented measures for a healthy work environment that we carefully monitor and adapt
PVH is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.