Photo & Video Producer, Home
- Ralph Lauren
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 5 Jul 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren is seeking a Home Producer to produce photo and video shoots for the Home team. Responsibilities include pre and post-production to sourcing photographers/videographers to booking of studios/locations, organizing all shoot day logistics, managing freelance talent, and working closely with the design & creative and project management teams. This individual should be comfortable working in a fast paced, high volume, working environment and skilled in maintaining and continuously improving upon workflow efficiencies. Superior communication and problem solving skills are a must, along with the ability to manage competing priorities between & across business groups. This position is responsible for both administrative and production work.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Work directly with creative/art directors, stylists and account managers on the development of the shoots
* Negotiate rates and book crew: photographers, directors, DP's, still life stylists, locations, studios, caterers and production assistants.
* Coordinate sample availability and ensure photography standards are captured on set
* Coordinate and secure all travel arrangements, insurance, and permits as needed
* Generate shoot estimates
* Manage the actual on set production with freelance production support
* Negotiate usage fees with agents for archival imagery & footage
* Reconcile all shoot related billing and expenses execution
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Negotiation and budget management skills
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Strong ability to multi-task / juggle multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong collaboration skills and the ability to form partnerships across cross-functional teams - Photo Studio, Creative, Merchandising, and Marketing
* Ability to take initiative and execute with little supervision
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to work well in high pressure environment
* Willing to travel
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert