Senior Sustainability Manager (Environment & Climate Action) (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 1 Jul 2023
- Senior Manager
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Mitigation of Climate Change and environmental protection is very important to HUGO BOSS. Therefore, a cooperation with the HUGO BOSS supply chain is mandatory. For further strengthening of that fields, we are looking for a Senior Sustainability Manager (m/f/d) to support the department Sustainable Supply Chain.
What you can expect:
- Creation of strategic concepts for the environmental management and climate action for the HUGO BOSS supply chain and the implementation in global projects
- Development, implementation and maintenance of processes and tools for a successful environmental management of the HUGO BOSS supply chain
- Development, creation and analyse of performance indicators as well as to derive measures and monitor the HUGO BOSS sustainable supply chain activities
- Lead work stream on "zero emissions in manufacturing"
- Creation and support of the CO2e emission calculation and reporting for Scope 1, 2 and 3
- Develop and implement corporate reporting processes for international ESG reporting and ratings
- Capacity building on environmental topics for internal and external stakeholders, as well as providing support including consulting on an international level
- Communication and collaboration with internal and external partners like service providers, suppliers, associations, international organizations, competitors, academia, e.g. ZDHC, United Nations, UNFCCC etc.
- University degree in business studies, supply chain management or environmental management or in comparable studies
- Detailed know-how in sustainability, ESG topics within the supply chain and performance evaluation for 3-5 years
- High competence in strategic thinking and good process understanding
- Strong analytical and conceptional, communication, methodical and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills, structured work approach with attention to detail
- Excellent follow-up, organizational skills, project management skills and able to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team, solution-oriented approach, effective time management
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert