Senior Data Analyst - Marketing
- Santa Monica, California
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
- Senior Manager
What you'll do:
- Compile data from multiple sources to validate metrics, create dynamic reports & dashboards, complete ad hoc analyses, etc. to define marketing strategies, backed by data
- Work closely with the Marketing team to construct A/B tests, analyze results, and define future strategy for sustainable customer growth and retention.
- Partner with multiple teams across the organization to understand unique data needs, gather requirements, and develop/implement metrics in order to build out a comprehensive analytics solution.
- Manage our business intelligence platform Looker, including data modeling, defining internal standards for style, building/maintaining automated reporting, and educating end users on best practices for data analysis.
- Partner with the analytics engineering team to write production level ELT code to ensure data accuracy and completeness for reporting and analysis.
- Identify areas for optimization, automation, and growth through data, presenting recommendations to senior team members.
- Communicate complex data concepts and insights across all levels of the organization.
- Work with the data team on larger analytics projects from start to finish.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in an analytics role
- 4+ years experience with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- 3+ years experience programming with SQL and relational databases (Snowflake, BigQuery, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience supporting Marketing teams, with experience in marketing attribution methodologies
- Strong proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets (v-lookups, pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.)
- Desire to continually keep up with advancements in data team practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Points For:
- Familiarity with digital ad tools (Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Familiarity with dbt and/or Snowflake
What you'll bring:
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Positive attitude
- Desire to excel and grow with FIGS
- Aspiration to create change and make an immediate impact
- Entrepreneurial spirit and egoless nature
At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $90,000 and $120,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of service
A little bit about us...
The medical apparel industry is antiquated, highly fragmented and, until FIGS, was driven solely by low-cost providers offering a limited selection of poor quality products sold through third party distributors. FIGS is revolutionizing the medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through our branded e-commerce site.
FIGS' foundation is built on product quality, and we have a relentless focus on three key areas: fabric, fit and function. We developed our proprietary, performance-oriented fabric technology to meet the demands of the medical profession. FIGS' Technical Collection fabric is wrinkle resistant, moisture-wicking, lightweight, breathable and offers four-way stretch. Our designs are tailored, sophisticated and innovative, incorporating features such as yoga waistbands, smart storage (pockets, zippers, hidden pockets) and inspirational sayings inside each garment that appeal to modern healthcare professionals.
By offering a branded and customer-centric online shopping experience, we are changing how medical professionals buy their workwear. Through our website, social media, and participation in medical conferences and events, we have built a strong following within the medical community and a meaningful connection with our customers, which allows us to understand their needs and to ensure that FIGS is continuously improving and innovating.
FIGS' Threads for Threads initiative is central to our mission. FIGS has donated hundreds of thousands of scrubs to healthcare providers in need around the world.
FIGS is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We are committed to helping this growing, global community of professionals, whom we refer to as Awesome Humans, look, feel and perform at their best—24/7, 365 days a year. We create technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. In doing so, we have redefined what scrubs are—giving rise to our tag-line: why wear scrubs, when you can #wearFIGS?
10 years ago, we started FIGS with a mission to celebrate, empower and serve healthcare professionals. Their days of being forgotten, deprioritized or forced to make do with substandard products were over. We do this in four key ways:
- Product - We create innovative products that enable healthcare professionals to perform at their best while looking and feeling good.
- DTC Platform - We use a digitally-native direct-to-consumer platform to get them the products they need in a convenient and seamless way
- Connection - We celebrate healthcare professionals by highlighting the incredible contributions they make every day and by telling their stories through our platform.
- Community - We bring them together through the community we’ve built.
We do all of this because the healthcare community is that important. If we celebrate, empower, and serve them, we will not only make their experience better, we can inspire more people to become healthcare professionals. Making an impact through our mission is what we’re focused on every single day.
2834 Colorado Ave Suite 100
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert