We are looking for a driven and passionate Business Analyst to join our Global Chinese Business Unit, a fast-paced strategic business unit in our HQ in Milan, Italy.
You will receive training and coaching from senior leaders of this business unit and collaborate with a wide range of functions (e.g., retail/omnichannel, digital, marketing, intelligence, merch) both in HQ and multiple regions. Every day will be different and high-speed, but they'll all be rewarding and accelerating your development as a leader.
The ideal candidate is fluent in English and Italian, has a business-oriented, analytical mindset, and has an interest in retail, luxury/fashion, and consumer insights.
• Structure and drive analysis (both quantitative and qualitative) and prepare presentation documents for senior management teams
• Work effectively with diverse teams as the strategic project manager to monitor project progress and come up with the best solution and move people and organizations to act
• Synthesize clear takeaways from complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods
• 3-5 years of professional working experience in business or analytical roles; previous experience in management consulting, finance, or fast-paced business environment is considered a plus;
• A bachelor's degree in business or a related field;
• Fluent in Italian and English. Chinese is a plus;
• Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
• A solid team player who's also an independent thinker
• Communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner
• A robust analytical skill set and proven track record in analytical thinking
• Strong communication skills (both speaking and written) in a structured manner
• Strong competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote;
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills