You will receive training and coaching from senior leaders of this business unit and collaborate with a wide range of functions (e.g., retail/omnichannel, digital, marketing, intelligence, merch) both in HQ and multiple regions. Every day will be different and high-speed, but they'll all be rewarding and accelerating your development as a leader.
The ideal candidate is fluent in English and Italian, has a business-oriented, analytical mindset, and has an interest in retail, luxury/fashion, and consumer insights.
• Structure and drive analysis (both quantitative and qualitative) and prepare presentation documents for senior management teams
• Work effectively with diverse teams as the strategic project manager to monitor project progress and come up with the best solution and move people and organizations to act
• Synthesize clear takeaways from complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods
• 3-5 years of professional working experience in business or analytical roles; previous experience in management consulting, finance, or fast-paced business environment is considered a plus;
• A bachelor's degree in business or a related field;
• Fluent in Italian and English. Chinese is a plus;
• Deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
• A solid team player who's also an independent thinker
• Communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior leaders, in a structured manner
• A robust analytical skill set and proven track record in analytical thinking
• Strong communication skills (both speaking and written) in a structured manner
• Strong competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote;
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert