Product Manager, International
- Tory Burch
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 8 Jul 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
You are seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
You are passionate about defining, assessing, and continuously evolving the holistic international eCommerce roadmap to scale international ecommerce, including DTC and select third-party sites. You're also resourceful and collaborative with a deep understanding of our global eCommerce operations and the localization efforts required to deliver best-in-class digital experiences.
A sense of humor is a plus!
A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be:
- Creating and articulating the international eCommerce product strategy and roadmap across owned and third-party platforms including APAC, the Middle East, Brazil, and global digital concessions
- Leading ideation, opportunity assessment, and launch of digital products that enable customers to have frictionless, engaging, and localized digital experiences
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners such as Marketing, Retail, Technology, CRM, and Digital teams to gather, review, and prioritize requirements
- Fostering a culture of change management, leading with the "Why" and constantly driving transparency as well as collaboration across stakeholders to ensure strategic alignment
- Translating roadmap initiatives into digestible EPICs with clear prioritization among features
- Conducting user research and competitive benchmarking to better understand and optimize the local customer journey
- Critically assessing existing capabilities to understand build vs. buy approach
- Defining, monitoring, and assessing product initiatives through clear KPIs; Institute tight learning loop with business and technology teams to continually inform product development
- Launching phase solutions utilizing agile methodologies to build internal efficiencies and scalable technology development
The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.
To Land This Role:
- 2+ years digital product management experience in the DTC e-Commerce consumer goods industry
- Experience with agile development teams and workflows within JIRA, Confluence and Roadmunk or similar systems; offshore development team experience is a plus
- Experience with a site launch or the ability to speak to the full spectrum of what it takes to launch a site (including what areas cause friction)
- Understanding across content management systems and eCommerce platforms (Google Analytics and PIM systems preferred)
- Willingness to participate in late night and early morning meetings up to 2x/week to accommodate global partners across time zones (meetings will not be on a Monday morning or a Friday night)
- Exceptional multi-tasking and project management skills to work cross-functionally and manage deadlines against multiple deliverables
- Comfort with ambiguity, and an instinct for taking initiative as well as working with agility
- Passionate about eCommerce with an understanding ofthe holistic landscape
- Interest in emerging markets and global eCommerce happenings outside of North America
- Ability to prioritize opportunities, thinking critically about size of prize and feasibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable actively working with engineers and participating in technical discussions
- Self-starter with bias towards MVP delivery that aligns with longer term product vision
- Maintains clear point of view while remaining flexible to foster productive collaboration
- Experience in the fashion/apparel eCommerce industry preferred
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
The Digital Product & UX team is a group of customer-centric problem solvers, with a growth mindset. We connect the dots by taking our company strategic objectives and making them tangible & measurable - while having some fun along the way. Communication and storytelling is how we foster relationships across the organization, and ensure we always lead with the "Why" behind everything we do. Ready to solve customer problems while leveraging innovative thinking and new digital technology? We want to hear from you!
How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
The compensation range for this position is 120,000.00 USD - 145,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert