E-commerce Project Manager
Air Supply Marketplace E-commerce Project Manager is responsible for online marketing, product vendor business development and onboarding, on site merchandising including PDP set up, special projects including collaborations, partnership marketing. The position will collaborate with Merchant, GM, PR, Design, Editors and other Air Supply team members to execute existing and develop new Marketplace initiatives and opportunities designed to meet and exceed the needs of the customer and the Marketplace E-Commerce revenue goals. The ideal candidate will ensure that content & profitability always aligns with Air Mail’s brand standards. Successful KPI would be measured against but not limited to increase in revenue quarter over quarter and year over year, seamless and effective project management of collaboration and special projects.
- Collaborate on the day-to-day management of the site, strategic planning and guidance of e-commerce strategies in conjunction with senior advisers and report on e-commerce metrics.
- Ensure that daily site maintenance is conducted; correcting product descriptions, product placement, new item posting, out of stock items removal. This is a tactical job of maintenance of the site through Air Mail platform and Shopify.
- Develop time and action calendars with processes and procedures to ensure actions are successfully completed.
- Develop cost center budgets for all phrases of marketplace e-commerce.
- Work at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Plan out and execute marketing plan to maximize growth.
- Manage weekly inventory reports.
- Ensure marketplace copy and meta data are fully optimize to maximize traffic from search engines.
- Assist in SEO efforts including keyword research, site audits and page and site level optimization, link building and competitive assessment.
- Provide recommendations of new vendors and onboard vendors onto platform/marketplace.
- Work with 3rd party platform to onboard new vendors, set up PDPs and ready brands/products for exposure on site.
- Replenishment and reorders.
- Project manage special product collaborations to ensure development, tasks and launch is seamlessly executed.
- Ability to multi-task and run multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong comprehension of E-commerce Marketplace.
- Ability to change direction quickly as priorities change in a fast paced digital environment
- Lead or participate in programs that drive efficiency or effectiveness results for the shop team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of e-commerce experience
- Experience in e-commerce marketplace
- Experience in headless Shopify site
- Experience with e-commerce marketing and digital sales drivers with marketplace
- Experience with Shopify marketplace
- Demonstrated understanding of web technologies, browsers, analytics, reporting and content management systems and processes
- Self motivated and able to work independently with strong time management skills as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and show constance entrepreneurial initiative
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills to guide business strategy decisions
- Experience in DTC environment and e-commerce marketplace
Apply for E-commerce Project Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert