Wholesale Merchandise Assistant
- Ralph Lauren
- Sydney, Australia
- Closing date
- 7 Jun 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For almost 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
We are looking for an experienced Wholesale Merchandise Assistant to support the Wholesale Merchandising team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of wholesale order and customer administration management. This role is dedicated to the growth and efficient operation of the wholesale business in Oceania across brand and product categories, supporting the development of the brand and its position in the marketplace.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Drive the wholesale business through proactive customer administration management
* Work with the Merchandising & Wholesale team on wholesale assortments and customer buy plans
* Provide day-to-day support to wholesale customer enquiries; manage wholesale after-sales service
* Oversee all aspects of wholesale orders, processing and follow up.
* Assist the Merchandising & Wholesale team to conduct twice-annual Wholesale Showroom appointments to sell-in to specialty accounts.
* Analyse customer sales weekly, monitor wholesale performance and seek opportunities to improve sales.
* Liaise with HK Merchandise Allocation and Supply Chain team to ensure customer in-store dates and order fill rates are met and appropriately communicated between all stakeholders
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Understanding and command of retail math concepts, applications and statistical analysis
* Excellent product sensibility
* Customer, marketplace and product expert
* Strong presentation and communication skills, both spoken and written.
* Highly organized, detail oriented and accurate
* Systems proficient: Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert