Head of English Copy Editing (m/f/d)
- Munich (Stadt), Bayern (DE)
- Closing date
- 4 Jun 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
- Director / President / C Suite
To support our Copy Editing team we are searching for a Head of English Copy Editing (f/m/d) to be based in our office in Munich.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Put collaboration, autonomy and ownership at the core of the culture you foster
- Manage and coach a team of English copy editors to establish a strong brand tonality across all channels
- Initiate and drive innovations and progress for the team
- Manage related design and development requests
- Approve and test content prior to deployment/distribution
- Manage external stakeholder and internal budgets
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience managing diverse teams (minimum 4 years), with the ability to coach teams to develop their product skillset and domain knowledge
- You drive to foster a strong team culture, ensuring the development of the team is at the forefront of your agenda
- You have successfully delivered cross-functional projects, ideally within an e-Commerce environment, which have provided you with the experience and confidence to challenge others and take risks
- You have excellent presentation skills. You capture people’s attention, you are confident, and you show leadership qualities with a clear ability to influence large groups of people
- You have a can-do attitude with a drive to deliver great solutions for our customers
- You have a strong interest in luxury fashion and a knowledge of industry trends
- Excellent copy writing experiences as well as English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
MYTHERESA IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING ONLINE STORES FOR LUXURY FASHION
As a rapidly expanding company, we are always looking for new talent, eager to experience the exciting and challenging environment of e-commerce within the luxury sector and contribute to the mytheresa.com success story.
WHO WE ARE
Launched in 2006, mytheresa now has more than 400 talented and driven multicultural employees, with great variety of professional experience. All experts in their respective fields, they combine their entrepreneurial and individual spirit with excellent teamwork. We are dynamic and ambitious. Passionate about fashion and completely in tune with online trail, we all share the same goal: to offer our customers the best service they could have.
WHAT WE OFFER
A fun yet invigorating working environment to explore, experiment and excel. With just the right structure and leadership to work effectively and efficiently, while having the freedom to share and bring new concepts and ideas to life.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
People with the true mytheresa.com spirit – motivated and driven, ambitious yet willing to support others. Most importantly, we want people who are passionate about what they do, whether it’s editorial, IT, logistics, finance, PR, marketing and so on. Help us to take mytheresa.com to new heights – and markets!
HOW TO REACH US
Visit us at https://careers.mytheresa.com/job-offers.html
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert