Are you eager to join a team where you’ll get to work in a critical function that has a direct impact on shaping our future growth and company culture?
GAUGE81 is a young fast-growing fashion start-up based on the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam. Through the use of striking angles and playful proportions, GAUGE81 (pronounced GO-SH eighty-one) blurs the line between evening and casual wear. Indisputably feminine, the brand is a study in contrast and retro references that are at once familiar and completely unexpected.
Our in-house activities include everything from the design and sourcing of the collections as well as marketing and PR. Our clients include Net a Porter, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Moda Operandi and Brown’s Fashion among many others.
This is the perfect role to learn how a fast-growing startup within the fashion industry operates from the inside-out. You’ll be able to join many different projects and pick up on skills ranging e-commerce, inventory management, communication among stakeholders and analyzing data.
As an intern you will perform the following tasks:
- Assist in all aspects of our website through (this includes maintenance, shipments, solving any related problems, inventory tracking etc.).
- Process online orders & returns (shipping and receiving parcels).
- Upload products and support with the optimization of the website.
- Make sure collections and product pages are always up to date.
- Assist the E-commerce Coordinator in analyzing the website and marketing performance, create monthly reports and provide clear insights to the team.
- Support with weekly and monthly web inventory management.
- Be ready to take on any additional tasks or projects if needed.
What we are looking for:
Our ideal intern has a positive attitude, hands-on mentality and has excellent executional and organizational skills. You also have a strong interest for the fashion industry, and you have experience in a demanding environment where strong time management and keeping a clear overview is key. You love working in a team, but you manage also perfectly on your own as you are independent and proactive.
- You’re currently in the 3rd or 4th year of your MBO/HBO level/Bachelors studies in the field of Business Administration, Marketing, Economics.
- You’re enthusiastic, independent and highly organized.
- You’re a natural problem-solver.
- You live in the greater Amsterdam area and are available from beginning of June for a period of 6 months.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You know your way around Microsoft Office, Keynote and Excel.
- You learn easily and can jump into new programs with ease.
- It is not possible to work remotely, the position requires you to be at the office during the full duration of the internship.
What we offer:
- An internship with a lot of responsibilities and the opportunity to develop yourself.
- A challenging position for 40 hours a week.
- A small, enthusiastic and young team.
- A beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam.
- The internship is paid
Are you interested in a fun and educational internship?
Send your English CV and motivation letter via the button below.
Apply for E-commerce Internship
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert