- London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 31 May 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Location: this role will be based in either London (SW3) or Edinburgh (EH3) - with a hybrid model of blended home/office working.
Proudly Scottish at heart, but with a keen international outlook, Strathberry creates unique luxury pieces, handcrafted in Spain using only the very finest quality leathers and finishes. Known for its instantly recognisable bar closure and minimalist design aesthetic, Strathberry’s elegant lines and exceptional attention to detail have led to a global following.
The brand is stocked in over 33 retailers worldwide, with flagship stores in London and Edinburgh. With new investment in place to accelerate the next phase of expansion, there has never been a better time to join this dynamic business.
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, this will be a pivotal role for the successful development of Strathberry’s online business on an international scale.
The Ecommerce Assistant will primarily focus on the running and performance of our e-commerce channel, supporting the overall business in building and sharing insights to enable business growth, as well as supporting our CRM operations. This is a dynamic role suitable for an organised, driven individual who will be immersed in the day-to-day of Strathberry’s website operations; perfect for someone looking to develop their experience working within an exclusively e-commerce role.
The Ecommerce Assistant will work closely with the Ecommerce Manager, CRM Manager, Customer Service, Production & Logistics and Marketing teams and assist in all aspects of the daily running of the website.
ECOMMERCE, WEBSITE MANAGEMENT & TRADING
- Work closely with the team to launch new campaigns, collections, and products on time, according to our marketing calendar for Strathberry.com.
- Set up, test and execute all online promotions and support the Ecommerce Manager in delivering localised online promotions.
- Execute the visual merchandising strategy of strathberry.com across all markets.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Manager on content and product strategy on-site.
- Optimise on-site search, as well the cross-/up-sell of products on the site.
- Optimise on-site experience and actively participate in new feature site testing and feedback to the development team.
- Coordinate with the Operations team to ensure all incoming stock is re-worked and online in a timely manner.
- Management of restocking/pre-order schedule
- Maintain a constant and seamless communication with our Customer Service department to make sure they are informed of new site launches/product updates/issues.
- Support the CRM Manager in ad hoc tasks related to email campaign, automations and assisting with technical support.
- Assist with building weekly broadcast email campaigns and testing.
- Support in picking products and providing links for all product inclusions.
Key skills/experience required
- 1-2 years’ proven experience in Ecommerce, with a preference for luxury fashion/beauty
- Shopify knowledge is preferable but not mandatory.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Packages.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Willingness to take initiative, work autonomously, and tackle complex situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong adaptability within a dynamic environment
- Creative with entrepreneurial spirit, able to work independently.
- Must be a good team player, with experience working within a cross-functional, high impact team.
- Open-minded with positive thinking, good problem-solving and communication skills.
- Customer-oriented, able to think from others’ perspective.
Strathberry is an independently owned luxury label. With bold and original creative direction, Strathberry has quickly developed into one of the front runners in international leather accessories design. Strathberry bags are found in a fast growing list of the best international stockists.
Integral to the Strathberry ethos is a passion for quality craftsmanship. A Strathberry bag can take up to 20 hours to make and each one is handmade in limited quantities by skilled artisans whose understanding of leatherwork is unparalleled.
Based in Edinburgh's West End, we work from a beautiful 3 storey townhouse containing; showroom, design studio, open plan offices, photo studio.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert