The Coordinator, Content Production will be responsible for assisting the Director, Executive Producer on creative content production across all departments. The role will be heavily administrative with the opportunity to grow. This individual will be a part of the Global Creative Services team which is responsible for producing and managing integrated content creation for the Global brand including Tiffany.com, social platforms, paid media, advertising, PR and print collateral. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with content production team for overall project organization.
- Setting up vendors for billing and filing, tracking, coding of invoices.
- Ensuring payment of invoices in a timely manner.
- Creating contracts, working with procurement and legal to oversee various service agreements.
- Assist in creating production schedules, call sheets, and shoot decks.
- Work with cross-functional teams for estimate approval, budget recaps, and budget/finance tracking.
- Scheduling for the in-house studio and keeping the photography calendar up to date.
- Coordinating with the in-house photographers to keep studio supplies current and fulfill any miscellaneous photographer requests.
- Maintain usage information documents for creative content and assist with negotiating and securing rights for usage.
- Tracking shoot assets and keep usage timelines accessible to update business partners.
- Obtaining clearance for any art, stock imagery, music, intellectual property and/or landmarks
- Partnering with merchandise operations team when planning shoots and planning for product.
- Working smart to keep shoot schedules tight and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with external vendors and manage artist relationships
- Partner alongside Global Merchandise Operations group to coordinate merchandise for photo shoots, as needed - including but not limited to the care and handling and transportation to and from photo shoots.
- Ideal candidate will have a bachelors degree.
- 2-3 years experience at an agency or brand working in photoshoot production.
- Team player and takes initiative.
- Interest in developing budgeting skills and a career as a content producer.
- Can multi-task, comfortable in fast paced environment.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $25.80 - $34.90. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon
candidates' relevant skills and experience.