We are seeking HR Business Partners to join the Moncler Group to partner with the business and contribute to its overall growth.
This role will be focused on building and delivering the People and Organization strategy, whilst translating business goals into talent and engagement plans.
Your goal will be to collaboratively, and proactively, support the organization in growing, driving, and retaining our People. You will be energized by driving positive change in a friendly and growing environment.
What you will be focused on:
- Partnering with key stakeholders and leaders, to identify people strategies and objectives driven by insights and translating these into effective plans to support, and guide, the business
- Leading key moments across the employee lifecycle, including Onboarding, Performance Management, Salary Review and Offboarding
- Developing meaningful relationships by building trusted partnerships with senior leaders, and acting as an advisor
- Maintaining constant relations with key stakeholders to ensure sound understanding of Team needs, and implementing efficient and effective HR solutions, or action plans, where necessary
- Overseeing recruitment strategy and supporting Talent Acquisition leads in developing efficient talent strategies
- Designing and guiding wider people-focused projects, by partnering with other members of the People and Organization Team
- Acting as an ambassador for the People & Organization team throughout the business, in order to spread the People Strategy & Culture across all levels of the organization
You will have:
- 5 years of experience in similar roles, with a focus on Business Partnering
- A sound knowledge of HR practices and policies, with a focus on building solid employee relations and guiding the performance management processes
- Solid project management skills and confidence in driving projects start-to-finish
- Good communication skills and experience building meaningful and impactful, relationships with different stakeholders
- Inquisitive and data-driven mindset, to be applied across all activities, in order to elevate the efforts of the People & Organization Team