Learning & Development Specialist
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Human Resources
- Coordinator / Executive
Our L&D strategy enables us to empower people and provide training and development opportunities, globally, which is fundamental to our overall business growth.
As Learning & Development Specialist, you will be key to executing a solid learning and development strategy within the corporate side of the business.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end design and delivery of learning and development solutions and will work closely with the rest of the L&D team on, both global and local projects.
You will report to the Learning & People Development Manager and collaborate closely with other HR teams and stakeholders/internal clients across the Moncler Group to ensure effective and efficient development of projects.
As a skilled project manager and with robust experience in managing stakeholders across different levels, you will also act as an internal consultant, receiving requests for L&D initiatives/projects, discussing and processing these requests with internal clients.
Your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Be responsible for the design and delivery of L&D projects, always considering the team's strategy, corporate culture, Moncler values and our tone of voice towards our internal customers.
- Work closely with cross functional stakeholders to address their needs for L&D initiatives.
- Manage both in-house as well as third parties' training SMEs.
- Work closely with other HR teams, and Regional Offices, to ensure our projects are supported and communicated.
- Manage L&D content across our current digital platforms (LMS, internal social network).
- Monitoring of training hours through all training programs managed by the L&D team.
- Compilation/preparation of reports or data required for L&D team projects.
- Control and use of training funds (Fondimpresa/Fondirigenti).
- Manage the budget of your assigned projects.
- Fluent in English.
- Problem solver: you focus on the problem you are trying to solve.
- Your experience in project management allows you to tackle complex projects that require clear planning and execution, as well as strong capacity to manage stakeholders from different areas.
- Interest in learning the dynamics of a multinational company and in exploring opportunities to deliver what is required.
- Demonstrates proactivity, problem-solving mindset, also regarding your own constant and never-ending improvement. You raise your hand when you need help.
- You work within a global organization, where virtual and face-to-face work are fundamental to the way we work.
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert