Associate Store Director
- New York, United States
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
Moncler Associate Store Directors take on the role of Brand Leader in our Flagships and act as the second in command for the business in total. They are responsible for growing their store's sales through providing an exceptional level of service to their clients and managing the operations of their stores efficiently. They recruit, manage, lead and support the development of their teams and represent the brand by way of building communities in their market, while working directly with their Store Director and corporate partners, to strategically drive their business both inside and outside of the store.
- Ensure the Moncler Americas Sales and Service standards a re embodied consistently
- Drive Store sales and productivity through key KPI management (e.g., Store Sales, UPT, Conversion, Repurchase Rate, Productivity, CRM and Inventory management)
- Responsible for daily operations ensuring efficiency and protection of company assets through schedule management, inventory management, cash management, shipping and receiving, adhering to business needs and company policies and procedures
- Analyze reports (sell-through and productivity) and work closely with the Store Director and Regional partners to strategically drive and grow business both inside and outside of the four walls
- Lead a team of managers to effectively drive business, with focus on CRM, Operations and the development of local clients
- Understand and proactively respond to the competitive environment, trends and identify future opportunities
- Effectively coach and ensure all store staff complies with company initiatives (Training and Selling Programs, CEM, CRM etc.)
- Develop team and manage employee performance to ensure individual growth, employee engagement and career pathing for future leaders using consistent communication i.e. One to One touch-bases, team meetings, management meetings, Individual development plans
- Proactively recruit, interview and hire a team that will drive store sales and deliver an elevated level of service while building customer loyalty and developing new customers
- Provide motivation to sales team and lead by example at all times
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years in similar role in a high-volume flagship retail store
- Prior experience in luxury retail preferred
- Proven track record of successful sales generation, building clientele and employee development and relations
- Proficient computer knowledge (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must have authorization to work in the country of employment
- Must be willing to work overtime with short notice
- Must be 18 years or older
- Results-driven and customer focused
- Problem solver
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with co-workers and customers alike
- Possess strong leadership qualities and can galvanize a team around company initiatives
- Possess strong attention to detail and business acumen
- Ability to analyze business and take business driving actions
- Ability to move or handle merchandise and boxes, generally weighing 0-40 pounds
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store
- Ability to work varied hours and days to ensure store is fully operational
- Ability to stand and walk for majority of a 40-hour work week
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, POS, CRM & Inventory Management systems
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Moncler includes a reasonable estimate of the salaried rate range for this role. This takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. A reasonable estimate of the current base salaied range is $115,000.00 per hour to $145,000.00 per year.
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert