Digital Merchandising Specialist
- Closing date
- 31 May 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Product management through the PIM database, making sure all contents, information and imagery are available on time for product publication;
- Catalogue preparation, updates and checks according to delivery plan, product publication flow and editorial calendar (product publication and gallery creation/update to support sales and digital marketing activities);
- Day-to-day management of the online catalogue;
- Product selection for dedicated launches and marketing moments;
- On-site visual merchandising management following the communication guidelines and dedicated WW / regional editorial calendars;
- On-site merchandising activities (manual product sorting, filters, navigation menu and internal search set up);
- On-site testing and debugging activities in order to support both e-merchandising and technical teams, especially for new or special projects and launches.
- Online competitors monitoring and analysis.
We are looking for a self-motivated team member who has a background in and passion for luxury fashion and digital environments. A previous experience in an online business dept. would be a plus. The ideal candidate would encompass these points:
- Bachelor's degree in economics or related field;
- Fluent in English;
- 3 years of relevant e-commerce experience;
- Office Package user (excel, powerpoint);
- Ability to use Commerce Cloud platform (SFCC);
- Ability to use PIM platforms;
- Knowledge of website usability/optimization;
- Excellent communication skills, acute attention to detail and collaborative attitude.
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert