IT BP - Raw Material Buying
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
The candidate will:
- support evolution into quality management area by developing raw material processes changes;
- assure integration with raw material logistics processes;
- develop sustainability business needs;
- Develop business requirements management (capture and deep dive business needs, propose solutions to address business issues)
- translate functional requirements into application solutions, evaluate solution impacts based on data modeling knowledge
- coordinate third parties during realization phase within specific responsibility area
- promote integration within functional areas by arising issue and cross points
- organize autonomously own works and activities by applying project management methodologies and tools
- organize project plans, monitor progress status, anticipate risks and take action items
- deep knowledge of raw material quality management, integration flows with raw material warehouse and logistics integration flows
- application skills about quality management systems (SAP QM, SAP MM), sustainability applications
- functional/technical skills in integration flows
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert