Digital Studio Application Specialist
- Milan, Italy
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
The Specialist will closely collaborate with the Moncler D-Studio Team that is in charge to create assets for E-Commerce but also Retail and Wholesale business and is composed of talented Producers, Photographers and Post-Producers.
The candidate that we are looking for will mainly be responsible for:
- being the IT main Point of Contact for Moncler Studio Team with regard to any question, support need or improvement of applications used for digital asset creation, post-production, distribution processes and delivery
- having a complete end-to-end knowledge of Moncler processes for asset creation, post-production and distribution and how the applications support these processes.
- Contribute to Moncler overall backlog grooming by collecting, detailing and evaluating Studio Team requests for application improvement
- Being aware of the new features introduced by minor or major releases of the involved SaaS application, to identify and evaluate them for adoption with the D-Studio team
- Manage communication and alignment with Software Vendors and Moncler IT Governance, regarding operational issues, enhancement projects and software roadmap evolutions
- Organize and facilitate Moncler business validation and adoption of change requests implemented by software vendors
- First and second-level Help Desk activities for Photoshooting and Asset Creation solutions, then escalation of unresolved problems to third level (either internal or software vendor-side)
- Advise Studio Team users on appropriate course of actions, provide assistance and best-practice training to in-house personnel and third parties involved in the asset creation processes
Background and skills
- 3 or more years of experience in Digital Studio operations on IT functions or consultancy firms. Experience in luxury and fashion firms is considered a plus
- Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Accustomed to fashion industry photo shooting, editing and asset creation processes and applications
- Hands-on proficiency on photo-shooting and post-production applications, such as CaptureOne, CreativeForce, CLX Fluiid 4
- Familiarity with Digital Asset Management (DAM) & Product Master Data platforms as well as integration logic. Knowledge on Thron DAM and Salsify PIM is considered a plus
- Experience with asset delivery (video and images) in high resolution with excellent performance on all digital touchpoints in terms of monitoring, troubleshooting, continuous improvement
- Proficiency with Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence) is a plus as well as previous experience in Agile Methodology
- Proficient and proactive team-worker, able to collaborate with multiple teams (both Business and IT) and with excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proven experience in working with fast-paced environments with a results-focused mindset and addressing demanding deadlines
- Written and spoken English proficiency is a must
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert