WW Architectural Design & Construction Coordinator
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
The Architectural Design & Construction Coordinator will lead, manage and organize construction projects from inception to handover/opening. In this role, you will prepare and present budgets, project schedules and business cases, follow-up on cost and suppliers to secure financial transparency, drive tendering and contracting for your projects and coordinate design, execution and logistics for your projects.
- Flawlessly executes and owns store construction process for new retail stores, shop in shops and offices from inception to handover/opening, in partnership with HQ.
- Solicits and manages RFP and vendor proposals.
- Project managed the secure delivery of materials and services.
- Monitors job site activity to ensure alignment with project schedule and quality of work that stores are built in line with the general/local building specifications, instructions & interior specifications, budget and timeline.
- Ensures efficient coordination among contractors, vendors and other construction team members.
- Regularly reviews and provides input for Finance department project control reports.
- Secure internal routines and strengthen communication between departments in respect to projects' planning, execution and timeline.
- Outlines project budget in coordination with internal key stakeholders (HQ Project/Construction, Regional Finance, Retail/Wholesale).
- Optimize project planning in order to minimize installation, labor and other costs.
- Liaise with landlords, consultants and authorities in order to receive all necessary plans and permits per project timeline for new, remodel or store closures.
- Ensure invoices are reflecting the contractual amounts and that payments are made according to invoice schedule.
- Secure that project documentation is in place and saved according to guidelines for project audit purposes and in line with local requirements.
- Ensure that the stores are designed & built-in line with the general/local building specification, guidelines & interior specifications.
- Ensure that contracts and/or appendixes to frame contracts are signed prior work commencement.
- Manage the handover process with landlords & contractors together.
- Follow up on the construction process through regular site visits & secure that the right materials and solutions are used.
- Create complete budgets for potential new projects, special projects and store closures.
- Secure that contractors and partners are working in line with our Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct.
- Secure that Health & Safety requirements are in place and followed.
- A degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering.
- 5-6 years of retail construction project management experience.
- Strong understanding of written and spoken English.
- Experience managing both internal and external partners, suppliers and follow-up on contractual obligations.
- Good understanding in the field of construction and the ability to identify risks and opportunities in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Comfortable managing several internal and external stakeholders and various projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to prioritize, especially in high pressure circumstances and with tight deadlines and budgets.
- Strong communication skills and high sense of urgency, understanding business needs and requirements.
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert