Sustainable Materials Manager
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
· Collaborate with R&D team, Sustainability Team, Product team to identify the best sustainable fabric/trims/embroidery, contributing and inputting ideas to the team.
· Source and develop sustainable fabrics, embroideries, and components for all collections on a seasonal base, maintaining and revitalizing core lines according to collection direction, business strategies and objectives
· Meet with suppliers to source and select sustainable materials for the upcoming season, as well as understand the current market and discover new potential suppliers
· Work closely with other members of development and production teams to plan project development according to the seasonal structure that lead to on-time delivery of fabrics and trims
· Experiencein working on sustainable materials at HQ level
· 8 yearsexperienceina similar role
· Requires excellent organisation and project management skills
· Negotiation and influencing skills
· Strong communication skills
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert