We are looking for an Executive Assistant based in our HQ in Milan.
The role is to provide high quality personal assistance and administrative support to Director, coordinating the day-to-day business activities.
- Coordinate the activities of the Department, support the development of projects, and be the point of reference of the Team;
- Management of the Department's internal events (Summit, store managers meeting in the Regions, retail roundtable in Milan, training workshops etc );
- Support the HQ Clienteling Team on key activations and events when needed;
- Manage the Director's diary in a proactive and efficient manner ensuring that presentations, reports, contracts or other paperworks needed for meetings are prepared in advance and at a high standard;
- Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments: schedule meetings, book business trips arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries and agenda;
- Be the focal point of contact on behalf and filter requests for information, identify issues which need immediate attention and manage conflicting priorities;
- Collect relevant information for documents and reports; produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as required;
- Compile, proof-read and send correspondence on Director's behalf, after his approval;
- Manage external contacts, represent the executive by welcoming visitors, keep track of periodic communication and manage follow-ups.
- + 3 years of experience in the same role;
- Bachelor's degree required;
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills,
- Strong organizational skills: perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to details;
- Proactive approach, problem-solving;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and mobile devices