- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
The role is to provide high quality personal assistance and administrative support to Director, coordinating the day-to-day business activities.
- Coordinate the activities of the Department, support the development of projects, and be the point of reference of the Team;
- Management of the Department's internal events (Summit, store managers meeting in the Regions, retail roundtable in Milan, training workshops etc );
- Support the HQ Clienteling Team on key activations and events when needed;
- Manage the Director's diary in a proactive and efficient manner ensuring that presentations, reports, contracts or other paperworks needed for meetings are prepared in advance and at a high standard;
- Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments: schedule meetings, book business trips arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries and agenda;
- Be the focal point of contact on behalf and filter requests for information, identify issues which need immediate attention and manage conflicting priorities;
- Collect relevant information for documents and reports; produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as required;
- Compile, proof-read and send correspondence on Director's behalf, after his approval;
- Manage external contacts, represent the executive by welcoming visitors, keep track of periodic communication and manage follow-ups.
- + 3 years of experience in the same role;
- Bachelor's degree required;
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills,
- Strong organizational skills: perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to details;
- Proactive approach, problem-solving;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and mobile devices
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert