IT Business Partner - Digital
- Milano, Italy
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
Main activities will be:
- Support the ecommerce, digital, omnichannel business teams in the day-to-day activities to ensure growth and brand strategy are properly executed
- Oversee and optimize website IT running, order processing as well as release management
- Support all processes related to business requirements specification, validation and feasibility assessments.
- Contribute with architect leads to the technical design of new website capabilities and end-to-end processes
- Work with development team to ensure timely and high quality delivery
- Establish an effective collaboration with different internal/external stakeholders
- Perform software and technologies scouting and selections based on business needs
- Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Knowledge of eCommerce processes
- Knowledge of architecture and development patterns (continuous integration, continuous deploy, test automation)
- Ability to work within multiple work streams
- Fluency in English
- Proactivity, energy and strong results orientation
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform will be a plus
- Project coordination skills and practice will be a plus
Moncler was born in 1952 in Monestier-de-Clermont - a small village in the French Alps, with a focus on technical clothing for the mountain. Now an Italian luxury brand, Moncler forms part of the Moncler Group alongside Stone Island, which was acquired in 2021. United by the “beyond fashion, beyond luxury” philosophy, these two Italian brands aim to interpret the evolving cultural codes of the new generations.
Remo Ruffini, Moncler Group Chairman and CEO, took over the company in 2003, when the Moncler brand underwent a process of repositioning and elevation, achieving a more distinctive and exclusive positioning for Moncler.
Over the years, Moncler has merged design with ongoing technological research, combining style with functionality. The three dimensions of the brand are represented by Moncler Collection, dedicated to sophisticated timeless designs; Moncler Genius: a platform for co-creation and creative expression; and Moncler Grenoble: for peak technical performance in the outdoors all year round.
In everything it does, Moncler is driven by the desire to innovate, while remaining true to its heritage, it strives for continuous and uncompromising quality, pursuing challenging new goals with the ambition to respond to the environmental and social challenges the world is facing.
People are at the center of every business decision, from Moncler’s clients to its community of employees, who are the architects of the brand’s past success - and the key to its future growth.
Via Solari 33
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert