Client Advisor - Prada Beverly Hills
- Prada Group
- Beverly Hills
- To define
- Closing date
- 3 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
To represent the Company towards customers. To achieve the quantitative and qualitative objectives for both the Department and the Store.
- Manage sales and optimize each step of the sales process.
- Understand the customer’s needs, both expressed and hidden.
- Present and value the product range.
- Boost cross-selling and additional sales.
- Accompany the customer to the cash counter, prepares the packaging and, if necessary, manages the payment.
- Deal with complaints, eventually with the manager’ support.
- Get deep knowledge of all the products in the assigned Product category.
- Ensure the correct management (cleaning, care, replacement) of the products in the department.
- Know available products in stock.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Passion for human relations and sales
Problem solving, curiosity and interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
Experience of building a long-lasting relationship with clients
Being able to work in team as well as alone
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Passion and knowledge of the managed product category
English is a must other languages are a plus
Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. Our Iconic Brands include PRADA, Miu Miu, Church’s, Car Shoe and Pasticceria Marchesi and we are currently operating in more than 45 Countries, embracing employees of more than 100 nationalities.
Joining our Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of our success is the importance and value that we place on the talent and passion of our people leading to their own professional growth.
Daesan Building, 439, Apgujeong-ro, Gangnam-gu
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert