Stockroom Controller - Draycott Avenue Store
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 3 Jun 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Job Role: Stockroom Controller
Reporting to: Store Manager
Location: ME+EM Draycott Avenue
Contract type: 28 hours per week
This role requires the successful candidate to travel to central London to a ME+EM's Selfridges London Concession. Candidates must have the flexibility to work across 7 days a week, with 8 hour shift working patterns ranging from 8am-10pm.
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with six London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business. In the past 12 months sales have more than doubled to over £50m, and we now sell in more than 75 countries.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can and so, with that in mind, we have put into place processes and targets to help us achieve that goal. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
- The Stock Room Assistant/Controller ensures the effective completion of deliveries, recalls, stock counts and stock takes.
- You are responsible for ensuring the stockroom environment is well organised, safe and easy to navigate.
- You are confident in working independently and support all back office admin duties.
- Off floor operational tasks Expert in stock and till processes
- Prioritising merch actions when necessary
- Ensure deliveries are unpacked, checked, labelled and placed correctly in the stockroom
- Ensure existing products are accurately labelled and placed correctly in the stockroom
- Ensure the stockroom meets Health & Safety compliance
- Stock is safely stored and broken down ladders, stool etc are disposed of
- Manage the stock inventory and stock movement process
- Work alongside the Compliance and Training Coordinator
- Embrace change and support the role out of new systems
- Prepare and steam daily replenishment
- Have a good understanding of the product range and style names
- Attend all stock takes
- Strong communication skills
- Brand representative at all times
- Key contributor to store KPIs
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off and Sample Sales
- Generous Friends and Family Discount
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assisted Program (EAP) offering annual health checks, financial wellbeing support and physical and mental wellbeing services
- Length of Service Awards
- Employee referral incentive
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid Training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer Day
- Tech scheme with Curry's PC world
- Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses frames with Specsavers
- Real Living Wage Employer
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package after 2 years of service
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When uploading your CV, please do not include any symbols in the name, otherwise the system will not accept your application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any adjustments needed to take part in this recruitment process
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert