Reporting & Data Analyst, Revenue Flow (Temporary mat. cover 6 months)
- Ralph Lauren
- Plan-les-Ouates, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 28 Jun 2023
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the multifaceted world of Revenue Flow, encompassing data analysis to identify trends and point out issues, forecasting and trackingWholesale Prebook fill rates, working closely with regional Customer Services and Sales to maximize Revenue. The role will encourage the development of a holistic view of the Wholesale end-to-end process from buying to shipment involving harmonization between many different departments such as Customer Services, FP&A, Sales, IMO, and Logistics.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Forecast and monitor sales order fulfilment and communicate performance to region
* Enhance senior management visibility of fulfilment key metrics
* Analyse reasons for non-fulfilment, provide visibility to fulfilment opportunities to Regional CS, and provide solutions for improvement
* Analytical support in delivery forecasting process. Produce forecasts for DTC/APAC/Key customers
* Operational support for corner openings, marketing initiatives, etc.
* Development and maintenance of analytical tools (SAP BI/Global Insight)
* Training of regional and local teams in BI to incorporate self service model
* Analytical support for ad-hoc queries from key stakeholders related to fulfilment and revenue forecasting
* Adopt a positive attitude in every circumstances. Work in a team-oriented manner
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Foster partnerships with both internal and external customers based on trust, to achieve company targets.
* Be accountable for the work you do and keep in mind clear objectives
* Analytical approach with high level of numeracy
* Ability to work at a high level with Microsoft applications in particular Excel and Powerpoint
* Proficiency in Microstrategy or other Business Inteligence or DataWarehouse systems
* Innovative mindset with the skill to review and optimize analytics to continually improve
* Accurate and rigorous
* Excellent organizational skills
* Aptitude to prioritize, meet deadlines
* English speaking, other languages an asset
Ralph Lauren, whose name is synonymous with American lifestyle, timeless design and impeccable quality, is a cultural icon who has built the Ralph Lauren Corporation into one of the most successful companies in the world. As the first designer to produce a complete lifestyle vision, Mr. Lauren created a global brand exemplified by style, sophistication and the utmost attention to detail. Today, the Company is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances.
Since 1967, Ralph Lauren has cultivated the iconography of America, as well as that of Europe and the exotic themes of other cultures, redefining a style of luxury that is recognized and coveted around the world. “I have always had a clear vision,” he said. “I wanted to develop quality products and create a whole world around that. It means taking risks, going with what you feel, but never losing sight of your vision and conviction.”
At Ralph Lauren, we like to inspire—and to be inspired. Our teams are dynamic, collaborative and innovative—and we are always looking to build them with the strongest, most inspiring people in the world.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert