Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
To work on sample development process in order to ensure that samples are developed accurately to secure orders To secure costing , negotiations, time action plan | Work closely with production/ops team on handover post OTB to initiate the production of garments as per specifications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for sample develop and secure sample proto to SRS
* Ensure base testing is carried out for fabrics and raw materials and work closely with Raw Material team for approval
* Vendor allocation for product and work closely with identified vendors
* Ensure sample Leadtime is as per RL standard or keep minimum
* Work to secure all approvals prior to order confirmation. · Carryout/ revise costing and negotiate prices with suppliers · Work closely with capacity team on capacity managementHandover to the production team in a timely manner.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Profound product and material knowledge in high end brands products with good fashion sense.
* High adaptability and flexibility to changing business environments, able to work independently.
* Detail-oriented and able to handle very structured process.
* Good PC skill, especially in Excel , Excel analysis, familiar with multiple systems, charts and reports.
* Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and problem-solving skills.