To support the activities connected to cash collection (payments, advances, returns, invoices, credit notes, bank transfers for distance selling, deposits) following the Corporate guidelines.
- Execute cash opening and closing procedures, verifying cash availability in cash registers and the functioning of equipment to be used.
- Issue national, international and tax free invoices in compliance with local laws.
- Support advances, returns (returns are normally processed by sales associates), issuance of vouchers and credit notes to customers.
- Follow CITES procedures – for products needing them.
- Monitor credit card payments and bank transfers.
- Carry out and print daily cash register closing, checking daily cash in
- Prepare paying-in slips and, where necessary, the documents for periodical withdrawal, managing delivery and relevant receipts.
- Update the company’s customer database.
- Manage petty cash in compliance with corporate procedures in terms of expense limits.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Related experience, Retail channel preferred
Good integrity, organized, strong sense of responsibility
Being able to work in team as well as alone
English is a must other languages are a plus