Cashier - Prada Sawgrass Outlet
- Prada Group
- To define
- Closing date
- 3 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
To support the activities connected to cash collection (payments, advances, returns, invoices, credit notes, bank transfers for distance selling, deposits) following the Corporate guidelines.
- Execute cash opening and closing procedures, verifying cash availability in cash registers and the functioning of equipment to be used.
- Issue national, international and tax free invoices in compliance with local laws.
- Support advances, returns (returns are normally processed by sales associates), issuance of vouchers and credit notes to customers.
- Follow CITES procedures – for products needing them.
- Monitor credit card payments and bank transfers.
- Carry out and print daily cash register closing, checking daily cash in
- Prepare paying-in slips and, where necessary, the documents for periodical withdrawal, managing delivery and relevant receipts.
- Update the company’s customer database.
- Manage petty cash in compliance with corporate procedures in terms of expense limits.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Related experience, Retail channel preferred
Good integrity, organized, strong sense of responsibility
Being able to work in team as well as alone
English is a must other languages are a plus
Founded in 1913 in Italy, the Prada Group was built on a tradition of excellence and with a vision of innovation. Our Iconic Brands include PRADA, Miu Miu, Church’s, Car Shoe and Pasticceria Marchesi and we are currently operating in more than 45 Countries, embracing employees of more than 100 nationalities.
Joining our Company means working in a creative and international environment, with teams of people motivated by curiosity and the quest for excellence. The engine of our success is the importance and value that we place on the talent and passion of our people leading to their own professional growth.
Daesan Building, 439, Apgujeong-ro, Gangnam-gu
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert