Store Manager - Tommy Hilfiger Lonato del Garda
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Lonato del Garda, Italy
- Closing date
- 31 May 2023
Ensure store performance and continuous improvement of the customer experience through optimal management of Deputies, in-store resources, territory relations, cascading and follow-up processes and projects.
Essential Duties And Core Responsiblities
Customer Experience and Territory Managemen t
- Acts as a role model with respect to the Customer Experience of the store.
- Ensures that the CX is properly known and acted by Sales staff and identify with the relevant Deputy any corrective actions in terms of feedback, training, coaching.
- Cultivates and develops collaborative relationships with neighboring businesses to promote or join common go-to-market initiatives and regularly conduct competitor's analysis and benchmark.
- Stay abreast of current trends and have a sound knowledge of customer profile by keeping up to date with external influences i.e. media and local community
- Is responsible for the professional development of all store personnel.
- Defines together with Deputies, and transfers to the Area Manager, the training needs of Store staff
- Manages performance evaluation processes and proposes development plans for all Store staff
- Manages the recruiting process for point of sale figures
- Qualifies the Area Manager on FTE and role requirements
- Oversees workforce planning managed by Deputy
- Through monthly, weekly and daily coordination mechanisms with Deputies, manages store priorities, considering retail calendar, projects and process cascading. Transfers any re-planning needs to the Area Manager.
- Ensures proper cascading of processes and information, also making sure to collect bottom up feedback and transfer it to the Area Manager
- Implements best practices received from the experience of other stores
- Stimulates and facilitates the generation of innovation and/or improvement proposals from Store staff
Sales and KPIs
- From the data provided by the Business Analyst, analyze the business performance of the store and identify any actions to be activated
Professional & Personal features
- At least 5 years' experience within the retail industry with a managerial role
- Good organization and collaboration skills and abilities
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- High level in oral as well as written English communication
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert