Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
Within our Bodywear & Hosiery Business Unit/Switzerland, the candidate will be part of the Brand Management Team, guaranteeing the collection coordination internally and externally for both BOSS and HUGO full products range (Underwear, Loungewear, Nightwear, Swimwear and Hosiery) assuring the following tasks What you can expect:
- Guide the coordination of collection alignment and actions planning for NOS and Outlet strategy;
- Provide information for consistent corporate brand/image coordination collaborating with cross functional teams (creative, production and product marketing);
- Guarantee the alignment of all capsule collections, colour palettes, global buy themes and key looks
- Correlate special projects;
- Attend seasonal key look photo shootings, organize schedule and samples whilst aligning look choices with product teams;
- Analyze and suggest brand solutions for packaging creating an unboxing experience and promoting the product;
- Provide reporting and relevant KPI analysis so to enhance assigned business.
- Have experience in a similar role developed in international fashion companies and a solid product and process background;
- Have professional knowledge of MS Office with special regards to Excel and Powerpoint;
- Be fluent in English. German or Italian would be a plus;
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to manage and adapt to change;
- A team player able to work within a cross-functional team with strong organizational and communicational skills.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation driven);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.