- Hugo Boss
- City, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 6 Jun 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Coordinator / Executive
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
Within our Bodywear & Hosiery Business Unit/Switzerland, the candidate will be part of the Brand Management Team, guaranteeing the collection coordination internally and externally for both BOSS and HUGO full products range (Underwear, Loungewear, Nightwear, Swimwear and Hosiery) assuring the following tasks
What you can expect:
- Guide the coordination of collection alignment and actions planning for NOS and Outlet strategy;
- Provide information for consistent corporate brand/image coordination collaborating with cross functional teams (creative, production and product marketing);
- Guarantee the alignment of all capsule collections, colour palettes, global buy themes and key looks
- Correlate special projects;
- Attend seasonal key look photo shootings, organize schedule and samples whilst aligning look choices with product teams;
- Analyze and suggest brand solutions for packaging creating an unboxing experience and promoting the product;
- Provide reporting and relevant KPI analysis so to enhance assigned business.
- Have experience in a similar role developed in international fashion companies and a solid product and process background;
- Have professional knowledge of MS Office with special regards to Excel and Powerpoint;
- Be fluent in English. German or Italian would be a plus;
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to manage and adapt to change;
- A team player able to work within a cross-functional team with strong organizational and communicational skills.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation driven);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert