Store Manager (Fulltime) - Groningen Store
- Hugo Boss
- City, Netherlands
- Closing date
- 28 Jun 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
Due to sickness coverage we are currently looking for a temporarily Store Manager for our store in Groningen.As a Store Manager, your objective will be to manage the overall operation of the store to ensure that assigned store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded.
You are a commercial driven manager with excellent leadership skills. You have a close look at the competition and trends. You are the host /hostess of the store and a role model for your team. You have a positive attitude and are able to work under pressure. You work service oriented and you exceed expectations of customers together with your team.
What you can expect:
- Responsible for the overall operation within your store and the execution of the administration together with the Assistant Store Manager / Supervisor;
- To ensure that merchandising objectives, operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively;
- Achieve and, wherever possible, exceed sales and profit budgets. Ensure corporate and individual productivity goals for the team and store are met, to maximize customer conversion and add on selling results by close monitoring of KPI'S. To take appropriate action to address performance issues where necessary;
- Set, communicate, monitor and achieve the highest standards of customer care;
- Recruit, train, motivate, coach and develop the team to optimize store performance to reflect the brand qualities. Ensure all staff have excellent product knowledge and are regularly trained on new merchandise.
- At least a degree on MBO+/HBO-level;
- Demonstrable success gained in a Store Manager position, preferably with a recognized brand, for at least 2-3 years;
- Strong analytical, organizational and numerical skills;
- Ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team through active management;
- Strong personality, flexible and very representative;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Dutch and English;
- Living nearby Groningen.
We would like to support you and give the opportunity to grow in an international environment. This, of course, with the support of your colleagues, your manager and extensive sales trainings (HUGO BOSS University). In addition, we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- Staff discount on our products;
- Monthly commission bonus;
- Working in a positive and passionate team;
- Collective health insurance.
Please feel free to apply in Dutch or in English.
Please note that 'agency calls' are not appreciated.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert