Finance Business Partner - Wholesale (Northern Hub)
- Hugo Boss
- City, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 9 Jul 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
- Responsible for supporting our wholesale selling channel across the Northern Hub
- Quarterly planning and forecasting for wholesale channel across all markets and both brands Hugo and Boss.
- Support on commercial business cases to drive partner performance
- Analyze sales trends in detail to help drive future performance in conjunction with partners. Using both previous seasonal forward order and stock sales information, market and in-house trends and partner sell through information
- Work closely and support other functions to ensure forward order sales are maximized and payment and delivery constraints are managed
- Support on the franchise rollout
- Line management responsibility for a team of 1-2
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with all levels within the company.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and pro-active.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and is very analytical.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve.
- Professionalism is maintained at all times.
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully.
- Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility.
- Commercial Finance experience
- Preferable background in a retail environment or multi-site businesses
- Good understanding of the wholesale sales process
- Line Management Experience preferable
- Experience in SAP would be preferable
- Strong excel skills and experience in building MI Reporting
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert