Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses supported by a Business Services Unit.
By now, we are searching for a fix position within our Shirt & Neckwear Product Division who will take care of the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Organizing the Testing process of raw materials from our global vendors portfolio with external laboratory partners;
- Monitoring of technical declarations from our global vendors on fabric status;
- Prepare and execute physical laboratory tests in our internal lab;
- Arrange wearing tests and hand-cut-sheets for monitoring the quality of our collection;
- Cooperating and networking with internal and external stakeholders;
- Play an active role in digital quality management projects.
- Have a background in Textile Production with at least 2 years of experience in an international company (knowledge in spinning, weaving, dyeing, printing or finishing);
- Have good knowledge of MS Office, SAP and PLM;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Have a well-organized, analytical and methodical mindset;
- Communication and networking skills complete the profile;
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full relocation support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.