Senior Account Executive - Temp, Maternity Cover
- Hugo Boss
- City, Canada
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
- Senior Manager
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Assume a temp, maternity cover, leadership role within the Wholesale division by managing daily/monthly priorities, key initiatives, shipping targets, inventory and preorder bookings. Responsible for all key and independent accounts managing, maintaining, and growing business by understanding the product and each individual store to sell-in the optimal assortment. A strong knowledge of retail math is required. Account responsibility includes both Major, Specialty and online accounts.
What you can expect:
- Meet with Director of Sales regularly to discuss divisional status
- Analyze retail selling on a weekly, monthly and seasonal basis. Identify liabilities in markdowns and develop strategies to drive additional sales
- Discuss and negotiate customer budget plans and find opportunities to exceed them
- Work closely with Brand Management and Creative in Germany to ensure that all wholesale needs are met i.e.; market specific product development of exclusive items
- Maintain strong relationships with key retail accounts
- Conduct in-store selling seminars for department stores and specialty stores consisting of merchandise features, fashion trends, and HUGO BOSS brand direction
- Support organization of in-store events, product workshops, and annual conclaves for key accounts
- Monitoring deliveries to customers by considering monthly divisional shipping budget and customer receipt plans
- Inventory management
- Collaborate with fellow SAE's to develop a strategy on driving sales for the World of BOSS.
- Entering in stock and pre-book orders in SAP
- Allocating and releasing orders in SAP
- Monitoring the arrival basics and seasonal product in SAP
- BS College Degree (preferably in Business or Fashion Merchandising)
- 5 +years of proven wholesale experience in Men's/Women's apparel
- Keen understanding of the department store business and how to analyze the business with "retail math"
- General knowledge of key independents in each territory
- Excellent speaking / presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel and SAP
- International and inspirational working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert