Senior CRM Analyst (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 9 Jul 2023
- Senior Manager
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Senior CRM Analyst (m/f/d)who is passionate about the development and advancement of global analysis concepts in the CRM environment. Would you like to drive topics forward and make a difference? A highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and a lot of fun at work is looking forward to welcoming you.
What you can expect:
- Proactive development and advancement of global analysis concepts in the CRM environment, taking into account global and company-relevant requirements
- Review of all necessary framework conditions for the technical and systemic implementation as well as review of feasibility, timing and business impact
- Networked, interdisciplinary working across all internal, global and external interfaces
- Representation of the CRM department with regard to any requests for analytical customer key figures
- Creation of analytical models with the goal of optimizing selections of CRM campaigns to promote sales
- Steering of long-term, international analyses as well as KPI-driven projects and tasks of high complexity, including presentation and leadership of project teams
- Responsibility for the design and customization of customer attributes, customer value models, shopping cart analyses and brand-specific queries, as well as the creation of individual data analyses according to needs and objectives in close cooperation with internal interfaces and external partners
- Participate in decision-making processes by contributing expertise in customer analytics
- Successfully completed degree in business, business information systems or equivalent qualification
- Business background knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in programming, ideally R, SQL and Microsoft Dynamics CRM knowledge an advantage
- MS Office, including SAP Analysis for Office (AO), MS Project
- Knowledge of retail or e-commerce including a strong customer orientation, preferably in the fashion/lifestyle/luxury sector
- English business fluent
- Experience in the area of business intelligence, analytics & reporting
- Self-organization and independence
- Networked thinking and initiative to think laterally, for new ways and other perspectives in the analysis and preparation of data and the relationship between data
- Strong analytical and statistical skills as well as a structured and methodical way of working
- Result orientation and reliability in teamwork
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert