Internship Global eCommerce Marketplaces (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) in the area of Merchandise Management Marketplaces Global eCommerce from 15.09.2023 for the duration of 6 months, who will be actively involved in the daily business and upcoming projects for our directly operated Marketplaces. In addition, you will have the opportunity to help drive the business forward by conducting your own analyses and taking on work packages. This way you will gain insights into the merchandise management of our online platform business.
What you can expect:
- In your role, you will support the Merchandise Management Marketplaces team in the operational management of the platform business for our directly operated Marketplaces (e.g. Zalando, Breuninger, Amazon and many more)
- You will support in the work as an interface function between the different stakeholders (Partner Management, Planning, Buying, Merchandising & IT)
- You will assist in the permanent controlling of the sales channel including the development of specific action steps to drive the business
- In your function you support the team in uploading the products and the corresponding content via the sales model to the Marketplace, as well as their management
- You will support the creation of analysis and evaluations to monitor success
- You can prove yourself by taking over your own work packages
- In addition, the preparation and follow-up of presentation documents for strategic coordination meetings with top management is an important component
- By participating in internal meetings, you will have the opportunity to contribute new ideas in terms of conception.
- You will create documentation on processes, tools and projects
- You are completing a degree in economics or a comparable course of study
- You are interested in retail, fashion and eCommerce
- You have very good MS-Office skills (especially Excel & PowerPoint) or are willing to deepen your knowledge independently
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
- You enjoy working in a team, are flexible and committed
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good communication skills and good time management skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert