Intern Retail Operations I Fulltime
- Hugo Boss
- City, Netherlands
- Closing date
- 1 Jun 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Intern Retail Operations | Fulltime
Start in Augustus/September for 5-6 months
We have an exciting opportunity as a Retail Operations Intern at HUGO BOSS Benelux's Head Office, based in Amsterdam. Working within the Retail team, who has overall responsibility for the operational element of the Retail Business Unit, you will report directly to the Retail Operations Assistant in order to drive operational excellence for all our stores, shop-in-shops and outlets in the Benelux market. You will be assisting the general retail operations administrative tasks to support the Retail team and the stores while you will experience the different aspects of the business from multifunctional perspectives.
What you can expect:
- Co-produce weekly & monthly reports by analyzing the data from different sources and platforms.
- Draft the weekly Retail Bulletin (Newsletter) with relevant info, actions and priorities.
- Support stores with the projects that are running on local or global level.
- Support for analyzing the key statistics on business performance & running incentives for store teams.
- Draft presentations for field & executive team that will be presented to external brand partners.
- Creating accesses to relevant systems for store staff.
- Support & monitor the supply orders through SAP.
- Support for stationary orders and optimizing the use of the internal procurement platform for store teams.
- Engaged in a Bachelor program in the field of Business Administration, Fashion studies or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Dutch and English.
- Experienced with Word, Excel and PowerPoint at advanced level.
- Enthusiastic person who demonstrates high level of commitment, extensive communication and administrative skills preferred.
- It is a pre but not a must if you have gained some experience in the field of Business Operations and/or Retail through your side jobs or previous internship experiences.
If the above mentioned internship has aroused your interest and you would like to be part of our enthusiastic HUGO BOSS team, please send your CV and motivation letter (together with internship information like; start- and end date, amount of hours, writing a thesis, etc.) via our job portal on https://careers.hugoboss.com/. We would like to get to know you!
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert