Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) starting on 15. July 2023 in the Planning Team of eCommerce Merchandise Management for a period of 6 months with immediate effect. As an intern (m/f/d) in our team you will be involved in the daily business and upcoming projects. In addition, you will have the opportunity to help drive the business forward by conducting your own analyses and taking on work packages. This way you will gain insights into the merchandise management of our online business.What you can expect:
- In your role, you will support the Planning team in the preparation and creation of seasonal budget planning for the assortment of the online store and the marketplaces (e.g. Zalando)
- You will prepare analyses and evaluations to monitor success
- You assist in the control of the merchandise management
- You can prove yourself by taking over your own work packages
- In addition, the preparation and follow-up of presentation documents for strategic coordination meetings with top management is an important component
- By participating in internal meetings, you will have the opportunity to contribute new ideas in terms of content and conception
- You will create documentation on processes, tools and projects
- You have a degree in economics or a comparable course of study
- You enjoy analytical tasks and working with numbers
- You are interested in the fashion industry and eCommerce
- You have very good MS-Office skills (especially Excel & PowerPoint) or are willing to deepen your knowledge independently
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
- You like to work in a team, you are flexible and committed
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.