Internship EMEA Buying (m/f/d)
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for interns (m/f/d), starting on 01. August 2023 for our Buying EMEA Team to support us for 6 months. By being involved in the day-to-day business, you will gain a deep insight into the responsibilities of a buyer at HUGO BOSS AG. We offer you a versatile and responsible job, where your organizational and communication skills, but also your numerical understanding and your analytical skills are in demand.
What you can expect:
- Through your involvement in the day-to-day business of our Buying Team, you will gain a profound insight into the tasks of a buyer at HUGO BOSS AG
- You will support the Buying Team in creating the assortments for our own retail in Europe, as well as for the online channel.
- In addition, you will be responsible for the entry of orders
- You will work together with our Planning, Merchandising and Brand Management interfaces.
- In this varied work environment you will have the opportunity to prove your theoretical knowledge in practice, to get to know the extensive activities in retail and to make interesting contacts
- You are completing or have already completed an apprenticeship or a degree program
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- You have basic knowledge of Excel and an affinity for numbers
- You work conscientiously and in a structured manner
- You value teamwork, flexibility and working independently
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert