Senior Key Account Manager Travel Retail (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 1 Jul 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Senior Manager
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Senior Key Account Manager Travel Retail (m/f/d) to strengthen our Global Travel Retail Department. A highly motivated team of experts with flat hierarchies and who, of course, greatly enjoy their work is looking forward to you joining them in theirarea.
What you can expect:
- Set-up business plan andstrategic initiatives with Business Partners across EMEA (and possibly global) incl. annual and seasonal budgets
- Proactively increase BP's retail KPI's with actions (adjust merchandise, staff incentives, trainings etc.)
- Maximise sales and profitability in each selling season incl. preperation of SR in Metzingen, sell-in (all brand/gender/lines), in-season replenishment and NOS programm
- Definition of Travel Retail assortment per BP incl. NOS assortment for all POS in EMEA
- Seek new business opportunities with BP's to further grow the business
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (store design, shop construction, GSO, legal etc. ) and be an expert on this cross function of Travel Retail
- Organising trading calls and do store visits to continously follow-up the retail net sales developments and adjust assortment accordingly
- University degree preferably Business Administration or acomparable qualification
- Several years of work experience in (international) Sales
- Collection knowledge of all brand/gender/lines
- In depth knowledge and understandingof international Travel Retail business
- Excellent Englisch languageskills, German is a plus
- Very good communication skills as well assolution orientated thinking and proactive working style
- Profound knowledge of MS Office and SAP
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert